This is my first blog post of the year and I’m glad it is about how I celebrated my Val with orphans, widows and needy people in Owerri.
I rarely put any of my charity work on the internet because I personally think that it is unnecessary but my best friend told me to start doing it so as to encourage others to get involved.
I give Kudos to my sister @Grace Jucan for bringing the idea. It was her first project of the year as the reigning Queen Imo State Tourism, she told me about it and I agreed to sponsor it because it is a noble idea.
1. We are not better than those in the hospital and mortuary.
2. It makes you happy and gives inner joy that I cannot explain.
3. Both the Holy Bible and the Quran encourages us to love and help one another.
4. Helping others attracts blessings, unmerited favour and open doors, I am a living witness.
5. Paying tithe is good if you believe in it, giving money to pastors is fine and I do help when I can. But helping the poor and needy is even better, especially those in the hospital.
6. Helping needy people in the hospital is better than giving money to psychophants in the village. The Psychophants will praise you in your face especially when you give them. But any day you stop giving they will start calling you names and trash talk you behind your back. But the patients in the hospital will forever be grateful, they will pray for you for rescuing them.
In my own humble opinion, giving money directly to patients in the hospital is better than giving money to orphanage homes because many greedy cum corrupt Nigerians are using orphanage homes to scam innocent people. Most of that money and gifts you donate to charity will end up in private pockets. For years I have been giving cash and material donations to orphanage homes in Ghana and Nigeria so I know what I am talking about. Just interview kids in such homes then you will know.
Thanks to all who read this post up to the end. If you have not yet read my post about Witchcraft please do so now. It’s an interesting read and there’s now 300,000 Naira reward for anyone who can give me the proof that I requested on that particular post. Here is the link: https://iykbethanygistville.com/2017/11/23/is-witchcraft-real-or-fake/
Let Love Lead.