These Are The Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Profits From Daily In Nigeria. This can also work in Ghana and most sub-Saharan African countries.
Many of us do not know that there are many good profitable businesses you can start with little capital. So instead of waiting for a job, its time for you to create one.
There Are some businesses that you can Start With as little as N20,000, N50,000, N100,000, N300,000 etc, And Make Huge Profit From It.
Kindly Check Below For Some Of The Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital.
1. Bedsheet/Beddings Production: Pay a visit to Lagos Island, or Oshodi where they sell bulk materials, pick good designs and I tell you the guys who will sew it for you are just within the same Market. You can start with less than 100k and diligently grow your money.
2. Shirt Production: A sweet side hustle. There are tailors in Lagos Island or better learn the skill it will save you all the heartbreaks imaginable. Taiwo Street in Lagos Island is where you should be. Materials ranging from 700 – 1k per yard, sew for 1500/2k, Sell for 5-7k.
3. Boxers: Schedule a trip to Aba Market, The cost of production of boxers, you can get one for as low as N300, all you need is to package it in 3s, and market these babies properly beg your friend on twitter for RTs, we buy 3s pack boxers for 1500-2500 sell yours for 1200 and gradually grow.
4. E-Payments and POS Business: You can a get POS machine from your Bank, and activate online banking: If you live in a place where banks aren’t much you can handle e-payments for people and make your small change. I paid someone N200 to withdraw 10k in Ikorodu. ATM queue was crazy.
5. Mobile and Electronic Accessories: Mobile and electronic Accessories such as Pouches, Chargers, USB cables, HDMI cables, earphones and more, can be sourced on Alibaba, Ali Express, Deal Extreme, etc. The more you buy the lower the price. And they are light so shipping won’t be a burden. Sell on here or Jumia and co.
6. Popcorn: We all know this guy! We buy every time. Bags of corn – Mile 12 Branded Nylon Sugar, Salt & Butter. The beauty of this is when properly made, its aroma will attract its customers. Manual sealing machine -7/9k Popcorn Machine is 65k on Jumia. Popcorn can be served anywhere. It costs less than N40 to make a pack of popcorn
7. Branding – Sales and Customizing: Football team supporters always want to show how much they’re rooting for a team.
8. Snail Farming: Snail farming in Nigeria is even more popular, due to its relatively cheap cost of startup and If you market your products well, your business will thrive. This is a business you can start from your backyard. Best in mind, snails take almost a year to mature so Patience is Key!
9. Fairly Used Goods: Fairly used goods such as Jeans, Tops, t-shirts, shoes etc. They can be sourced at Badagry, even Cotonou. 100k can’t get you a bale but you can select and mix them. Wash then and pack neatly. Marketing is all it takes, you’ll sell and see your money multiply.
10. Cleaning Services: Some people find it hard to clean their apartments ‘cos they’re busy from Monday to Friday and Saturday they have engagement and on Sunday all they wanna do is rest. Your tools won’t cost you up to 30k and you can clean 6 apartments a weekend.
11. Home Cooking and Delivery: You can cook a variety of meals well and apply customer service, People will pay good money for your services, You can run this from home
12. Digital Marketing: The success of any business is in its ability to effectively reach its teeming customers and this is achieved by effective marketing: Get a Used Laptop and Smartphone, temporarily, your smartphone can double as your hotspot Persistence and Passion is Key
13. Cakes and Confectionery: This is one business that always comes to play, people celebrate, and bakers are always consulted.
14. Aso-Oke Beading and Stoning: Aso-Oke Beading and Stoning has become sometimes in vogue now, and this is another sweet business one can start with 100k. You just have to learn how to bead and unlock your creative mind.
15. Bead Making: I’m not sure there’s really much to say here. All you need is training, passion, creativity, unique designs and styles, then adequate marketing. You absolutely don’t need 100k to start this.