These are my top 5 African countries for migration.
1. Mauritius (though it’s a bit expensive).
2. Seychelles (The New Zealand of Africa and a tourist wonderland).
3. Botswana (Just pack your bags and bring kindness with you).
4. Namibia (Pack your bags and go already).
5. Gabon ( You need French).
WHAT CRITERIA DID I USE? GDP per capita, HDI which covers overall quality of life and wellbeing. Access to infrastructure, education, healthcare, life expectancy, good governance, business friendly climate, low levels of corruption, and accountability.
South Africa is not included in my list bc one they don’t have enough jobs for their citizens and secondly Xenophobic attacks.
But pls do ur research and decide for yourself.